Technical Test & Quality Manager for BEC
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? We need a Technical TQM who can support and strengthen our professional ability.
Do you want to work intensively with testing and quality? Can you help others and support good practice for quality assurance and control and thus ensure that our customers and financial institutions are equipped with high quality solutions?
Then it might be you we are looking for.
We are looking for a Technical Test & Quality Manager ready to share and grow
You will be a part of the Technical Projects Department. We are currently 32 colleagues in the area. Our passionate test team consists of 3 testers, and we are looking for a Technical TQM who can supervise and manage the tests in the entire area. Our test team supports our three development teams, Workplace, Office365 and network. The position is based in our office in Roskilde.
The job will include coordinating quality assurance and control across teams in the area. You define and develop quality and testing methods to follow BEC’s best practices, as well as participate in test & quality related activities.
We are known for having a good working culture and environment, where we focus on being highly skilled professionals and to meet our customers’ needs.
The tone in our working place is informal, and you will be among colleagues who are professional and quality minded.
We set great importance in knowledge sharing, constant learning, and having fun when being at work. We have good opportunities for competence development, and we make sure you get varied and challenging tasks.
In BEC we have a well-running staff club with an exciting selection of activities. It is a nice opportunity to meet colleagues in an informal context making possible to expand your network in BEC.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as Technical Test & Quality manager, you will work closely with the Department Manager in the technical area, various teams, the Project Managers, other Test & Quality Managers in BEC as well as customers and suppliers.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate overall quality assurance and control across the Technical Department
- Contribute to planning and coordination of the quality activities, including selection of test types
- Contribute to the implementation of automated testing
- Establish practical approach to quality assurance and testing in the Technical Department
- Ensure teams work according to BEC’s best practice for testing and quality assurance
- Contribute to clarification of quality assurance and testing needs in cooperation with the teams
- Manage test-related risks
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
We imagine that you understand how to deliver results and live up to customer expectations. You can easily collaborate with everyone, both internally and externally, as you are good at conveying your message both in writing and orally. You work independently and are proactive. You use your ability to plan and organize to ensure progress in the tasks and to formulate strategies and concepts where they are lacking. You do this with great patience, a good overview and a pragmatic approach to the task. You thrive in a set-up with continuous change where things can be busy at times.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you’ll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Experience with test tools, test design techniques/methodology, test automation and processes.
- ISTQB Test Foundation certified, ISTQB Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester and maybe even be ISTQB Advanced Test Manager/Advanced Test Analyst/Certified Agile Tester
- More than five years’ experience as a Test Manager in a big and technical project
- Experience in working with and in a technical system landscape – You do know what workplace, infrastructures and network are
- Ability to act on a strategic and planning level – with detail technical aspects
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Telefon: +45 28 97 69 22
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark’s financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1000+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.