Test & Quality Manager
Do you want to work intensively with testing and quality in an ambitious SAFe setup? Can you put agile teams on the track of best practice for quality assurance and control and thus ensure that our customers and financial institutions are equipped with high quality solutions? It might be you we are looking for the role of a test & quality assurance manager on one of our programs at BEC.
AS the Test & Quality Manager, you will be associated with one of BEC’s programs, including coordinating quality assurance and control across teams/ARTs. You define and develop quality and testing methods to follow BEC’s best practices, as well as participate in PI planning and related activities. Your primary partners will be the Program manager, various teams, the product owner and the scrum master, ART Test & Quality Manager as well as customers and suppliers.
Your tasks will include:
- Coordinate overall quality assurance and control across the program
- Contribute to planning and coordination of the quality activities, including selection of test types
- Contribute to the implementation of automated testing
- Establish practical approach to quality assurance and testing in the program
- Ensure teams work according to BEC’s best practice for testing and quality assurance
- Contribute to clarification of quality assurance and testing needs in connection with PI planning
- Manage test-related risks
- Must be able to work strategically and operationally on the program
We imagine that you understand how to deliver results and live up to customer expectations. You can easily collaborate with everyone, both internally and externally, as you are good at conveying your message both in writing and orally. You work independently and are proactive. You use your ability to plan and organize to ensure progress in the tasks and to formulate strategies and concepts where they are lacking. You do this with great patience, a good overview and a pragmatic approach to the task. You thrive in a set-up with continuous change where things can be busy at times.
We expect you:
- To have experience with test tools, Test Design Techniques/methodology, test automation and processes
- To be ISTQB Test Foundation certified and maybe even be ISTQB Advanced test manager/Advanced test analyst/Certified Agile Tester
- To have more than five years’ experience as a test manager in a big and complex program
- To have knowledge of agile working methods eg SAFe or Scrum
- To have experience within the financial sector
- To have ability to act on both a strategic and a technical level
- Master Danish and English on a high level both written and oral
- It will further be an advantage if you have knowledge about Internet banking and Salesforce, but it is not a requirement
A special Work Place
You will be a part of the Test & Quality Assurance Leadership department. We are 18 colleagues who are all certified within ISTQB. Everyone is associated with an ART on a daily basis, but we also help each other and share experiences in order to lift the workload of the team.
We have a good working environment where we focus on being highly skilled professionals and to meet our customers’ needs.
The tone in our working place is informal, and you will be surrounded by colleagues who are professional and quality-minded.
We set great importance in knowledge sharing, constant learning and to have fun when being at work. There are good opportunities for competence development, and we make sure you get varied and challenging tasks. In BEC we have a well-running staff association with an exciting selection of activities. It is a nice opportunity to meet colleagues in an informal context enabling you to expand your network across BEC.
BEC is the IT partner for a wide range of banks and other players in the financial industry. We make customers’ ambitions possible by developing and operating IT solutions that can meet their total needs for IT. The IT solutions range widely from mobile and internet banking to a complete capital markets platform.
We are more than 1000 employees at BEC with locations in Denmark and Poland cultivating an informal and dedicated culture in which we appreciate to challenge ourselves and each other.