Senior Cloud Architect/Cloud Evangelist til KMDBallerup, Aarhus, Odense
We digitalize Denmark. That is our passion. Is it yours too?
Do you have experience with hybrid cloud architecture and cloud transformation? Are you ready to advise and help our customers safely into the future on their cloud transformation journey? Then we are looking for you!
KMD is one of Scandinavia’s largest companies within digital technology and digitalization. Since 2018 we have been owned by one of the largest technology companies in the world – the Japanese NEC Corporation.
This position is in KMD’s Digital Transformation Services (DTS) where we drive a full range of ITO and AMS services and projects across many technologies. Organizing in line with KMD’s Service Business Strategy: “KMD wants to be the most attractive end-to-end IT service partner for focus markets Public, Energy & Utility and Life & Pension”.
In DTS we support our customers business and therefore we are looking for a skilled and passionate Cloud Architect, that wishes to help our customers in their transformation journey working with highly complex IT-Systems. KMD has a strategic focus on the journey towards public and private cloud, as well as hybrid cloud solutions.
About the work
As part of our Cloud Service Line, you will play the role of Senior Cloud Architect in our Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE). The CCoE offers Cloud Services that span the entire transformation journey for our customers. This includes advising customers on how to start their cloud transformation journey, assistance in agile and DevOps way of working and much more. You will be part of a professional team, where you collaborate with many committed colleagues and sparring partners in both Denmark, Poland, and India. Here you will lead the delivery of customer projects and guide our customers on their journey. You will also help and develop your colleagues in KMD.
Your primary responsibilities and tasks
- Lead the delivery of customer projects in collaboration with your colleagues in the CCoE
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our customers business so to better help, advise and lead the cloud and DevOps transformation journey for our customers
- Take part in pre-sales activities related to cloud services and cloud-related parts of tender offers along with the CCoE
- Create solution designs and descriptions in connection with KMDs standard services in cooperation with customer architects, enterprise architects and the technical enablement teams in the CCoE
- Develop and maintain requirement backlogs in cooperation with product owners including prioritization and estimation
- Support the work on PoCs and customer projects in close collaboration with technical enablement teams in Warsaw and India
- Assist in the ongoing development of the CCoE Service Catalogue, processes, and procedures
- Be the SPOC for customers, suppliers (internal and sub-suppliers) and development/enablement teams
You are analytically strong person that can have several important tasks going on at the same time. In situations of high pressure, you remain collected and focused. You are curious, ask questions and have a pragmatic approach to solving tasks. You are comfortable moving between internal highly technical discussions and more business-oriented discussions with customers and moving across all levels of the organization. You can convey your technical knowledge to both colleagues and customers who do not necessarily have the same IT knowledge and can do this both orally and in writing in both Danish and English. You are holistic, methodical, structured, and able to organize your own time.
Your background will include a relevant higher IT professional education and you likely come from a similar Cloud/Solution/Enterprise Architect role in a larger company with experience working in public and/or commercial sectors.
Additionally, you can see yourself in the below:
- Experience with cloud transformation projects implementing a cloud strategy
- Experience using a frameworks like Microsoft cloud adoption framework (CAF) or similar (Gartner’s 6Rs) and perspectives on modern service management
- High understanding of architecture principles and enterprise-grade service design patterns
- Experience with cloud infrastructure build and cloud-native development
- Insight into both on-prem data center technology and cloud technologies like Hybrid Cloud, IaaS, PaaS and CaaS
- Experience with SCRUM and agile principals
- Knowledge about DevOps way of working
- Knowledge about ITIL
- Experience with working in multi-cultural organizations
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Danish
You might have experience with public tenders and presales activities, you also might be Microsoft Azure Architect certified, EA architect certified and/or TOGAF certified.
Mette Møller Simonsen
KMD as your workplace
In Digital Transformation Services you will be part of a large and very active community of architects. The community is both helpful in daily work, and important when it comes to sharing information about new technologies, innovations and architectural solutions that can elevate customers deliveries and lead to inspiration. KMD also hosts an annual conference, called KMD STEAM, where we invite all our colleagues and customers for an opportunity to talk about what is new and interesting in technology right now. We would very much like you to participate.
We can offer good career opportunities in the short and long term. KMD is a company in development and there is an opportunity to learn from and make a difference on some of the largest IT projects in Denmark. We promote a good work life balance and flexible working with KMD LIFE. Furthermore, we offer relevant development opportunities through professional networks, communities, and possibly education.