Lead Scrum Master
SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension® gives a real-time overview of entire business in one system, enabling world’s largest asset managers, pension and insurance funds, banks, and sovereign wealth funds to make better investment decisions.
Agile ways of working is key for SimCorp’s success, and our product delivery organization is powered by more than 70 agile teams that are located in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland, Ukraine, and United Kingdom. Scrum Master role is a key agile role in SimCorp, that is full time and expected to work with up to two agile teams.
Being a SimCorp Scrum Master means:
- Fulfilling the role as it is defined by the Scrum Guide, and having the Agile Manifesto as the basis.
- Understanding the concept of scaling agile, and practicing it as a part of a team of teams.
- Being part of a strong Agile Coaching community of practice, composed of around 40 Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers.
- Having the opportunity to co-create and grow with your colleagues in many occasions such as our annual Agile Camp, our Agile MeetUp, and Agile Learning Area.
We expect you to be:
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Scrum, and preferably a scaling framework such SAFe or LeSS.
- Experienced from relevant positions where agile approaches were used.
- Proficient in English, more importantly a good communicator.
- Skilled in impediment removal, following up, facilitation, and continuous improvement.
This year, we are celebrating the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people, and delights its customers. We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Telefon: +45 28 97 69 22
The world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions
Founded in 1971, SimCorp has many years of experience in developing state-of-the-art software for top-tier investment managers. We are an independent, publicly traded entity headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, listed on NASDAQ Copenhagen.
Our clients include 300+ of the world’s leading asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, central banks, sovereign wealth funds, and treasury.
We have 20+ offices around the world, and more than 1,800 employees with the reach and expertise to ensure global client coverage.