Cloud Architect - Infrastructure as a Service
We are looking for a cloud architect to help develop our public cloud services
You will be a part of the cloud platform team where we build BEC’s new cloud services. Our aim is to provide Infrastructure as a Service to the development teams across BEC.
The job is a senior position that requires a solid knowledge about Azure Cloud solutions on an architectural level. However, we truly believe that you can only be an excellent architect when you combine high level work with hands-on. Prior experience from a similar transformation from on-premise to the cloud is essential.
The ambition to exploit the potential of cloud services is a vital part of BEC’s Tech Vision and has a very high management attention.
The position is based in our office in Roskilde
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as cloud architect, you will work together with e.g., enterprise and network architects and design the target architecture for BEC’s cloud services. You will enable the realization of the architecture and ensure a clear communication about the target to relevant stakeholders You will cooperate with your peer from operations and build an automation framework, Infrastructure as Code.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Working with peer architects to design a target architecture for our cloud services
- Design the road map from ‘as is’ to the target architecture
- Work with the product owner for cloud services and the cloud platform team
- Communicate architectural visions and decisions to senior management and other stakeholders
- Work with peers to build an automation framework
- Ensure that security is an integrated part of the architecture and is implemented in the cloud service
Who you are?
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud Architecture
- Experience with cloud transformation
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Adaptions Framework for Azure – preferably certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Good understanding of key security concepts within the financial industry
- Experience with automation using Terraform or similar ‘Infratructure as Code’ tools
- Happy with a combination of architectural and hands-on tasks
- Experience with Agile/SAFe framework
- Very good communication skills
- Have a let’s do it attitude and strong resilience
- A good sense of humour
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Telefon: +45 28 97 69 22
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark’s financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1000+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.