Your collaboration with TimeWork
Have a talk with us about a concrete job or your career development.
When engaging in general talks about your career development, you should know the following:
- Our goal is to create a long-term relationship with you. We cannot promise to present you with a relevant job opportunity in the short term
- Keep us posted if you change jobs, get new training or alter your wishes for the next job. That way we will be able to help you better.
Even if you don’t consider yourself an ”active job seeker” at the moment, you’re probably interested in staying abreast of what the market offers. We can help you do that. Read here for our coaching and career advice.
If we are having talks about a concrete job, you should know the following:
- It is important for us to know your ambitions and aspirations, so we know if the job is right or we should be looking further into the future
- We represent the company in the recruitment process, but we will always try to serve your best interests. This yields the best results for all parties in the long run.
- We are always present at the first interview with the company so as to give you specific feedback after the interview
- It is our goal to prepare you for an interview, so you are able to put across your relevant skills and personal traits during the interview.
- You can use us as a sounding board throughout the recruitment process – including salary negotiation. We have an understanding of your market value, and we can help align the expectations of both parties. Here, however, you should keep in mind that we have an interest in getting the position filled. In this sense, we are not impartial.
- Please tell us if you are being recruited from several different places. This is not frowned upon – however, not informing us about it would be frowned upon
- We try to keep you well informed about the status of the process. If you do not think you are getting enough info, please feel free to tell us. Expectations concerning information sharing can vary, and even we may sometimes fall short.