Dynamics AX Operations Specialist @ Flying Tiger Copenhagen
Would you like to work for one of Denmark’s most successful and definitely most fun retailers? If yes, thenyour next job might just be at Zebra, the mother company of Flying Tiger. Copenhagen!
Zebra has implemented Dynamics AX 2012 R3 as core ERP platform and the AX Retail Solution is being rolled out globally.
Together with team members from IT, and external vendors you will be responsible for orchestrating ourDynamics AX ecosystem with focus on high system availability and high system performance.
You will manage our Application Management Service provider as well as other external specialists.
As a hands-on type of person, you will be involved in miscellaneous tasks related to system management.
You will get an unique opportunity to set your footprint on a complex and growing AX system landscape where there is a great potential for optimization.
You will be responsible for
- Daily operations of the Dynamics AX ecosystem (production and non-production systems)
- Co-operation with AX Application Management Service partner and other external specialists
- Optimization of global AX system performance
- Daily supervision of batch jobs
- Maintenance of the design and system documentation
- Managing security roles & licensing
- Automation of builds and data refresh
You have a solid knowledge of the Dynamics AX platform and a good understanding of an enterprise IT infrastructure.
We expect that
- You have more than 5 years’ experience working with the AX platform and working with AX lifecycle services
- You have experience working with an Application Management Service provider
- You are familiar with integration frameworks like AIF, DIXF, SSIS and MQ
- You have a basic understanding of an enterprise IT infrastructure (e.g. Servers, firewalls, SAN, load balancers, clusters)
- You are familiar with AX retail components (CDX and POS)
- You have a flair for documentation
As a person you are a structured and service minded person who takes responsibility. You will be working independently, take ownership of your tasks and get things done.
You prefer to work on multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic work environment. By nature, you look for ways to improve processes and systems.
Ideally you have several years of experience from a similar role in a global environment. You are fluent in both English and Danish and excited by the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural setting.
Telefon: +45 28 97 69 22
A visit to Flying Tiger Copenhagen is an experience. That’s why we’ve gone from a pound store back in 1995 to a successful international concept with original, colourful, practical and fun products – and Danish design – at affordable prices today. With more than 800 stores in 30 countries in Europe, Japan, Korea and the US, Flying Tiger Copenhagen is growing fast. Every month, 300 new products arrive on our shelves, half of them designed by our own designers. It’s all built on a workplace where a relaxed atmosphere combined with commitment, personal responsibility, a taste for change and a good-sized helping of imagination keep things moving and developing all the time.
Read more about Flying Tiger Copenhagen at flyingtiger.com